Wednesday 8 June 2016

So Season 4 is done and dusted.

How many have watched the whole season so far?

I have managed to get all episodes in and again I enjoyed the series.   The Damien Dhark element and black magic added to in did put a more different spin to the Series than the League of Assassins....
 I am still thinking on Malcolm Merlin taking some of Savage's ashes from the Flash cross over........... I am hoping this will be expanded on as we all know Malcolm is certainly always up to something and it generally does not turn out to be good...

I would love to see Speedy (Thea) give him a really ass kicking for all he has put her through......
I think if I was in her shoes I would be certainly as peed off at him as she is...
I would certainly love to know how HIVE built the underground bunker and when.  That was a touch on the Truman show element of being in a totally closed off world that was by no means the outside world..
Then of course is the Black Canaries death.... Surround by the every looming threat Dhark had made to Lance about his daughter..... I find it interesting how the writers chose to have her severely injured in the prison where Dhark was with no less than one of Oliver's arrows being used against him as the murder weapon.
What are we all thinking of the black magic element and Oliver's interaction with white magic?
I have to admit when Oliver first hit Damian with it the look on Damian's face was hilarious almost priceless.   I did have a laugh at that for a while, and then there's is Thea's interaction with him prior.  That was a classic reaction but the fact that when he touched Thea and she could take it was an interesting element I wish was a bit more elaborated on as like Thea I want to know why his magic did not affect her and it almost appeared as if the contact was killing him and not her.....  I think there could have been something in that.
Maybe they will elaborate on that later.
One can only hope. 
There are a number of people complaining about the magic elements added to the series, well why not I mean it is a comic book series based on ficticious characters so why not add the mystical elements to the series?  Is this series really that far a cry from previous comic remakes such as Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman and so forth?
So why is hard to believe that this is anything but methodically different from those?  Then based on those thoughts why not accept the mystical, why not accept Olive used some magic, why not accept the leaping of buildings, the amazing stunts performed, the seemingly impossible?
What is the hard in believing in the impossible the................ well way out there, the uncomprehendable.
So instead of maybe criticizing it all how bout we just sit back and enjoy Arrow for what it is, a boys dreams and fantasies to bring DC comics to life............. And what a reality his /their dreams have become.

No comments:

Post a Comment